South Sydney College (SSC) graduates can fast-track their studies with subject credits granted at a selection of Australian Universities and Higher Education providers for the below degrees:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce
- Bachelor of Business with specializations in:
- Information Systems
- Marketing & more.
After successful completion of your VET course at South Sydney College, you will be entitled to credit exemptions, subject to meeting the University/Higher Education provider’s terms & conditions of admission.
University of Southern Queensland
USQ is the number one university in Queensland for graduate employability. A recognised leader in online and blended education, USQ is renowned for its supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
South Sydney College (SSC) graduates can fast-track their studies with subject credits granted at USQ for up to the equivalent of 1 year for the below degrees:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BCIN)
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce (BBCM) with specializations in various areas.
Use University of Queensland credit calculator below to get more information.
Click here to check how many units from your SSC study you can get recognised for at the University of Queensland.
Enter the fields below in the calculator to get started:
- ‘Australia’ as country
- ‘South Sydney College’ as previous institution
- Your enrolled South Sydney College certificate or diploma as previous program/course
- Your chosen USQ course as program of study
- Your chosen USQ plan as academic plan
Have Questions? You can message us!
Ask us anything about studying in Australia, how to get a Student Visa, or information about our courses (it’s free!). We’re always ready to help.