BSB40215 Certificate IV In Business This qualification is at AQF Level 4, described in the Australian Qualifications Framework as the following.
Graduates at this level will have theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for specialized and/or skilled work and/or further learning. Graduates at this level will have broad factual, technical, and some theoretical knowledge of a specific area or a broad field of work and learning. Graduates at this level will have a broad range of cognitive, technical, and communication skills to select and apply a range of methods, tools, materials, and information to:
- Complete routine and non-routine activities
- Provide and transmit solutions to a variety of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems.
You will study Information and Communications Technology topics and case studies as they apply to different Australian industries.
There will be immersive hands on practical work, using critical IT problem solving skills, research, consultation and collaborating with diverse teams.
- BSBCRT411 Apply Critical Thinking to Word Practices
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS Policies, Procedures & Programs
- BSBTWK401 Build and Maintain Business Relationships
- BSBWRT411 Write Complex Documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply Communication Strategies in the Workplace
- BSBCMM411 Make Presentations
- BSBHRM413 Support the Learning and Development of Teams and Individuals
- BSBTEC404 Use Digital Technologies to Collaborate in a Work Environment
- BSBPEF401 Manage Personal Health and Wellbeing
- BSBSTR4O2 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate Leadership in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 Develop Personal Work Priorities
- The age range of the learner is a minimum of 18 years of age English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements.
- All students are required to undertake a language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 3+ conducted by Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC)
- All students will undertake a pre-training review to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills, and interviews conducted by MMC enrolment officer.
- Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course. Note that IELTS results older than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the blic of Ireland,South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate II or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For some specific countries, students must do an English placement test with the college to be able to start their program.
Please Note: MMC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests – TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE). Specific academic requirements International students applying for Certificate IV level either off-shore or on-shore will need satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Certificate III or higher qualification OR May possess some experience working in an industry.
- Total Number of Units = 12
- 5 Core Units
- 7 Elective Units
- Tuition Fee = $4,700 AUD
- Material Fees = $500 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $5,500 AUD
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
- Executive Manager
Enrol in the ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) at Melbourne Metropolitan College