BSB40215 Certificate IV In Business This qualification is at AQF Level 4, described in the Australian Qualifications Framework as the following.
Graduates at this level will have theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for specialized and/or skilled work and/or further learning. Graduates at this level will have broad factual, technical, and some theoretical knowledge of a specific area or a broad field of work and learning. Graduates at this level will have a broad range of cognitive, technical, and communication skills to select and apply a range of methods, tools, materials, and information to:
- Complete routine and non-routine activities
- Provide and transmit solutions to a variety of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems.
- BSBCRT411 Apply Critical Thinking to Word Practices
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS Policies, Procedures & Programs
- BSBTWK401 Build and Maintain Business Relationships
- BSBWRT411 Write Complex Documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply Communication Strategies in the Workplace
- BSBCMM411 Make Presentations
- BSBHRM413 Support the Learning and Development of Teams and Individuals
- BSBTEC404 Use Digital Technologies to Collaborate in a Work Environment
- BSBPEF401 Manage Personal Health and Wellbeing
- BSBSTR4O2 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate Leadership in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 Develop Personal Work Priorities
- The age range of the learner is a minimum of 18 years of age English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements.
- All students are required to undertake a language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 3+ conducted by Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC)
- All students will undertake a pre-training review to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills, and interviews conducted by MMC enrolment officer.
- Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course. Note that IELTS results older than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the blic of Ireland,South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate II or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For some specific countries, students must do an English placement test with the college to be able to start their program.
Please Note: MMC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests – TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE). Specific academic requirements International students applying for Certificate IV level either off-shore or on-shore will need satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Certificate III or higher qualification OR May possess some experience working in an industry.
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities, and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week
- Tuition Fee = $10,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $11,500 AUD
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
- Executive Manager
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.