This Advanced Diploma is designed for International Students who want to advance their career in information and communications technology and specialise in cybersecurity.
The Advanced Diploma will give you high level skills in managing and implementing security strategies for businesses and organisations, as well as leading a team of IT professionals. When you complete this course, you will be qualified for roles such as Senior Network Administrator, ICT Security Analyst, and others.
You will study Information and Communications Technology topics and case studies as they apply to different Australian industries.
There will be immersive hands on practical work, using critical IT problem solving skills, research, consultation and collaborating with diverse teams.
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTCYS604 Implement best practices for identity management
- ICTCYS606 Evaluate an organisation’s compliance with cyber security standards and law
- ICTCYS608 Perform cyber security risk assessments
- ICTCYS612 Design and implement virtualised cyber security infrastructure for organisations
- ICTICT522 Evaluate vendor products and equipment
- ICTICT617 Lead the evaluation and implementation of current industry specific technologies
- ICTNWK537 Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK540 Design, build and test network servers
- ICTNWK546 Manage network security
- ICTNWK556 Identify and resolve network problems
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or certificate IV or higher qualification
- Must submit accredited English test results from the past 2 years (ex: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English, PTE, or OET) With a minimum IELTS test score of 5.5
- Students are required to have intermediate computing skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Total Number of Units = 16
- 6 Core Units
- 10 Elective Units
- Tuition Fee = $15,700 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $16,500 AUD
- E-Security Specialist, ICT Security Specialist
- ICT Security Administrator
- ICT Security Analyst
- Network Security Administrator,
- Network Security Analyst
- Network Security Specialist
- Senior Network Administrator,
- Systems/Network Administrator
- Systems Security Analyst
Bachelor of Information Technology, Gain direct entry to Australian Universities.
A nationally recognised/accredited Qualification at the Advanced Diploma Level, ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology.