This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategies
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- The age range of the learner is a minimum of 18 years of age English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements.
- All students are required to undertake a language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 3+ conducted by Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC)
- All students will undertake a pre-training review to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills, and interviews conducted by MMC enrolment officer.
- Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course. Note that IELTS results older than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the blic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate II or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For some specific countries, students must do an English placement test with the college to be able to start their program.
Please Note: MMC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests – TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE). Specific academic requirements International students applying for the Advanced Diploma level either off-shore or on-shore will need satisfactory completion of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) OR have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
The BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities, and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $11,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $12,500 AUD
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
- Executive Manager
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Core|
|BSBTEC601||Review organisational digital strategy||Elective|
|BSBSTR602||Develop organisational strategies||Elective|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Elective|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Elective|
|BSBFIN601||Manage organisational finances||Elective|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- Client administrator
- Administration Coordinator
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project officer