BSB40520 Certificate IV In Leadership And Management
CRICOS Course Code: 104009D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance, and support to others. They also have some responsibility or organizing and monitoring the output of their team.
Persons working at this level are required to have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Functioning in junior management or team leadership position they are required to apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources and undertake complex interactions with significant authority to delegate.
BSB40520 Certificate IV In Leadership And Management reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
- 52 weeks of full time study including breaks
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Technology savvy
- English level of at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent who are commencing within or have experience within the relevant industry may also be considered for entry into the course.
The BSB40520 Certificate IV In Leadership And Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $9,400 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $10,000 AUD
- Executive officer
- Program Coordinator
- Program consultant
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS4O2 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM4O1 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW4O1 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBPEF4O2 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR4O1 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBSTR5O2 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK4O1 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
Course Available on the Following Campuses
|BSBLDR411||Demonstrate leadership in the workplace||Core|
|BSBLDR413||Lead effective workplace relationships||Core|
|BSBOPS402||Coordinate business operational plans||Core|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace||Core|
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team||Core|
|BSBLDR414||Lead team effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBPEF402||Develop personal work priorities||Elective|
|BSBSTR401||Promote innovation in team environments||Elective|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships||Elective|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs||Elective|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents||Elective|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- Client administrator
- Administration Coordinator
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project officer