BSB50120 DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
(CRICOS Course Code: 106477D)
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans||Core|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources||Core|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability||Core|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Core|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk||Elective|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development||Elective|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Elective|
|BSBINS512||Monitor business records systems||Elective|
- level 14, 190 Queens St, Melbourne, Vic-3000
- 95 Sadadeen Road, Alice Springs
- 52 weeks of full time study including breaks
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Technology savvy
- Minimum foundation skills at a ACSF level 3
- Where students cannot demonstrate the required English language skills the Training Manager will recommend students enrol in an appropriate English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) at their own cost to develop their foundations skills and English level to IELTS 5.5
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
Course Fee = AUD 12,000
Material Fees = AUD 300
Enrolment Fees = AUD 200