BSB50120 Diploma of Business
CRICOS Course Code: 106477D
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
- 52 weeks of full time study including breaks
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Technology savvy
- English level of at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent who are commencing within or have experience within the relevant industry may also be considered for entry into the course.
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $11,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $12,500 AUD
- Executive officer
- Program coordinator
- Program consultant
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBINS512 Monitor business records systems
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans||Core|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources||Core|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability||Core|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Core|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk||Elective|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development||Elective|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Elective|
|BSBINS512||Monitor business records systems||Elective|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- Client administrator
- Administration Coordinator
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project officer