Diploma of Civil Construction Management
This certification reflects the position of employees who operate on a single or a group of Civil construction sites, execute activities requiring a high level of autonomy, and who must exercise significant judgment in organizing and choosing the right tools, roles, and techniques for themselves and others. To assure the application of the site management systems, plans, and policies, they must design site-specific work instructions and practices. They exhibit the effective use of a wide variety of managerial, planning, coordinating, and technical skills.
This nationally-recognized qualification on the Diploma of Construction Management prepares you with all the foundational and practical knowledge and a hands-on career in construction management.
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- RIIENV501E Implement and maintain environmental management plans
- RIIQUA501E Implement, monitor and develop quality management plans
- RIIRIS501E Implement and maintain management systems to control risk
- RIICWM501E Implement civil construction plans
- BSBFIN501 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG536 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG537 Manage project procurement
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or certificate IV or higher qualification
- Must submit accredited English test results from the past 2 years (ex: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English, PTE, or OET) With a minimum IELTS test score of 5.5
- Students are required to have intermediate computing skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Tuition Fee = $11,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $12,500 AUD
- Project manager
- Construction Manager
- Site Foreman,
- Estimator Senior Planner and Superintendent
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.