BSB80120 Graduate Diploma Of Management (Learning)
CRICOS Course Code: 106479B
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) explores in greater depth the knowledge and skills required to be an effective organizational leader and senior manager. Individuals in this role are able to come up with complex
ideas and implement them. They also generate design and execute major learning and development functions within an organization.
Management or business is a highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to get into senior executive positions across a variety of organizations.
- 52 weeks of full time study including breaks
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Technology savvy
- English level of at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent who are commencing within or have experience within the relevant industry may also be considered for entry into the course.
- Students must have successfully completed AQF-level 5 to enrol in this course
The BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities, and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $12,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $13,500 AUD
- Manager RTO
- General Manager RTO
- Director RTO
- General Manager of human resources
- Manager learning and development
- Senior consultant learning and development
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBSTR8O1 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- PSPMGT006 Develop a business case
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|PSPMGT006||Develop a business case||Elective|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development||Elective|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- Client administrator
- Administration Coordinator
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project officer