Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) explores in greater depth the knowledge and skills required to be an effective organizational leader and senior manager. Individuals in this role are able to come up with complex
ideas and implement them. They also generate design and execute major learning and development functions within an organization.
Management or business is a highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to get into senior executive positions across a variety of organizations.
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBSTR8O1 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- PSPMGT006 Develop a business case
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
- The age range of the learner is a minimum of 18 years of age with English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements.
- All students are required to undertake a language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 3+ conducted by Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC)
- All students will undertake a pre-training review to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills, and interviews conducted by MMC enrolment officer.
- Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course. Note that IELTS results older than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the blic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate II or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For some specific countries, students must do an English placement test with the college to be able to start their program.
Please Note: MMC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests – TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE). Specific academic requirements International students applying for this course either off-shore or on-shore will need satisfactory completion of a Diploma or equivalent or higher in the relevant field.
The BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities, and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $12,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $13,500 AUD
- Manager RTO
- General Manager RTO
- Director RTO
- General Manager of human resources
- Manager learning and development
- Senior consultant learning and development
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|PSPMGT006||Develop a business case||Elective|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development||Elective|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- Client administrator
- Administration Coordinator
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project officer