This qualification is at AQF Level 5, described in the Australian Qualifications Framework as the following.
Graduates at this level will have specialised knowledge and skills for skilled/paraprofessional work and/or further learning.
Graduates at this level will have technical and theoretical knowledge in a specific area or a broad field of work and learning.
Graduates at this level will have a broad range of cognitive, technical and communication skills to select and apply methods and technologies to:
- analyse information to complete a range of activities
- provide and transmit solutions to sometimes complex problems
- transmit information and skills to others
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- The age range of the learner is a minimum of 18 years of age with English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements.
- All students are required to undertake a language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 3+ conducted by Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC)
- All students will undertake a pre-training review to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills, and interviews conducted by MMC enrolment officer.
- Either a minimum IELTS (academic or general version) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into this VET course. Note that IELTS results older than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the blic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate II or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For some specific countries, students must do an English placement test with the college to be able to start their program.
Please Note: MMC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests – TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE). Specific academic requirements Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent. OR May possess some experience working in industry OR Any AQF qualification at the Certificate III level or above in any discipline area will be deemed as meeting academic requirements.
The BSB50420 Diploma Of Leadership And Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities, and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Fee = $11,900 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $300 AUD
- Total Fees = $12,500 AUD
- Executive officer
- Program coordinator
- Program consultant
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.