VISA INFORMATION AUSTRALIA
Important Information: All international students need a valid student visa to study in Australia.
Before you apply for the VISA
To apply for a student visa, you will need to have letter of offer and written agreement to study at Melbourne City College Australia and paid your fee. You will need to present the following documents to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA)
- your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from MCCA
- your Letter of Offer from MCCA
- all other relevant documents listed on the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Document Checklist Tool
Please ensure you read and understand the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) visa checklists, visa conditions and requirements before you apply.
How to apply: To apply for a student visa, visit the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.
Conditions of your visa
- Your student visa will be subject to a range of conditions. If you do not meet those conditions, your visa may be cancelled.
- Your visa will be issued for the courses listed on your CoE.
- For information about visa conditions, please refer to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.
- To get more information, visit or call your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- If you need help and wish to apply for your student VISA through a registered migration agent, please check the information on