AHC60319 Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management
CRICOS Course Code: 111923M
The Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management is a nationally accredited course of the AHC Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management training package. The course provides practical training in farming, related technologies as well as agricultural business studies. There is a particular focus on broadacre cropping and animal products within the course.
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals working in a range of agribusinesses. The units covered in this qualification are uniquely contextualised for the agribusiness sector and reflect the need for agribusiness specific management expertise in planning and analysis, financial and human resource management together with an emphasis on sustainability.
- 104 weeks of full time study including breaks
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or certificate IV or higher qualification
- Must submit accredited English test results from the past 2 years (ex: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English, PTE, or OET) With a minimum IELTS test score of 5.5
- Students are required to have intermediate computing skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Tuition Fee = $30,000 AUD
- Material Fees = $300 AUD
- Enrolment Fees = $200 AUD
- Total Fees = $30,500 AUD
- Research Assistant
- Animal Genetics
- Farm Manager
- AHCBUS610 Manage agribusiness risk
- BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT621 Design and manage the enterprise quality management system
- BSBMGT623 Monitor corporate governance activities
- BSBPRC504 Manage a supply chain
- AHCBUS613 Manage human resources
- AHCAGB609 Develop export markets for produce
Course available on the following campuses
|AHCBUS610||Manage agribusiness risk|
|BSBINN501||Establish systems that support innovation|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT621||Design and manage the enterprise quality management system|
|BSBMGT623||Monitor corporate governance activities|
|BSBPRC504||Manage a supply chain|
|AHCBUS613||Manage human resources|
|AHCAGB609||Develop export markets for produce|
Why Study with Melbourne Metropolitan College?
WE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that aims to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) across Australia with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
WE ENSURE OUTSTANDING ADMIN SUPPORT
Our expert team of admins will help you overcome your hurdles and reach your academic goals ensuring personal growth.
QUALITY EDUCATION WITH JOB PLACEMENT
Our students are our first priority, and we work hard to give them the best services and excellent education so they can advance in a variety of sectors of expertise and develop to avail exciting job placements in Australia.
LEARN FROM EXPERT TRAINERS
Build your career with our dynamic, skilled and qualified trainers with hands-on experience learning opportunity
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
Adjust your times tables according to your preference for better learning opportunities and acquire quality education at competitive fees.
GET JOB READY
Our trainers provide an adaptive learning environment with real-life workplace experience to prepare our students for the professional industry.
- IT program.
- IT specialist.
- IT programmer.
- Technical Consultant.
- Web Developer,
- ICT system administrator.
- Computer Network Professional.