Master Certification of Professional Digital Marketing (Non-Accredited Course)
Master Certification of Professional Digital Marketing
As the world is moving toward online platforms, people are trying to expand their knowledge and career in digital marketing. In this diploma training, you will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing. Also, you will know about the various segments of digital marketing and how it will help you to generate a systematic and consistent digital marketing plan. CareersHub Bangladesh is jointly offering this non-accredited training with Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC) and certification will be under MMC.
Before thinking of a profitable digital solution or a successful career, you need to calculate how much you’re going to spend to start. We have organized our programs in a way that you will learn how to maximize your profit, skill with minimal investment and also the practical scenario of global marketplace.
|DIDM06||WordPress Development, SEO|
|DIDM07||Effective Communication (English)|
|DIDM09||LinkedIn, Twitter, Email Marketing|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Online Marketing Specialist
Social Media Manager
Social Media Coordinator
Marketing Project Manager
Digital Marketing Consultant
Business Analyst (Digital)
Growth Marketing Manager
- Although there are no barriers to entry based on age (other than post school students over 18), gender, social or educational background. Potential students are required to have their own laptops or PCs to participate in this course. Be technology savvy to undertake the practical application of the online learning and assessment. Have minimum foundation knowledge of English and familiar with social media platforms
- The duration of the program is 6 months, 24 weeks broken down into 10 segments, and in total of 112 hours of class hours. In the last 6 weeks, students will receive Capstone projects; upon completion of these projects students can obtain certification.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing involves online class based learning, live trainer supported, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 5 hours online class per week.
- Students need to undertake additional time at home where they complete research, work through assignments and complete relevant tasks. The self-paced learning hours for this course is at least 5-10 hours per week.
- House No: 85 (3rd floor), Road No:04, Block: B, Banani, Dhaka 1213