BSB80615 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) explores in greater depth the knowledge and skills required to be an effective organizational leader and senior manager. Individuals in this role are able to come up with complex ideas and implement them.
They also generate design and execute major learning and development functions within an organization. Management or business is highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to get into senior executive positions across a variety of organizations.
Mode of Delivery
The course is delivered face-to face in a classroom and incorporates a simulated workplace environment and access to fully equipped training facilities at our campus. All units are delivered as stand-alone delivery
• International students must be at least 18 years of age Must have completed Australian AQF Level 5 (Diploma) or higher or Equivalent of a three (3) year bachelor’s degree.
• These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 6.0 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
• Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
Graduates of this qualification will be equipped with a broad skill set that can be applied to a variety of management roles, including but not limited to:
• Training manager
• Career Development Manager
• Learning and Development Consultant
• General manager human resources
• Director, workforce planning and development
• Learning and development senior consultant
• Manager, learning and change management
• Manager, learning and development
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/Elective|
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Core|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||Core|
|BSBFIM801||Manage financial resources||Elective|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation||Elective|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program||Elective|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy||Elective|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|BSBLDR803||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
Qualification & Recognition
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded the nationally recognized qualification: BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
All of our Training and Education courses equip the student with the relevant employability skill sets in these particular areas: Communication, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Initiative, and Enterprise, Planning and Organizing, Self-Management, Learning & Technology