Frequently Asked Questions

Being an International student can I choose accredited or non-accredited courses?

As an international student you should enrol with the accredited courses, otherwise you will not be granted a student visa. On top of that if you choose to go for non-accredited course, you can do that.

What do I must have to enrol in MMC?

There are few documents you need to have to enrol in MMC, if you are overseas student you need to provide your academic records and passport but if you are an onshore student you need to provide both documents plus a visa copy, current Coe and offer letter.

What happens if my application is successful?

If your application is successful, you will be issued with a Multiple Entry Visa allowing you to travel backwards and forwards to Australia within the period for which the visa has been granted. That period will depend on the course for which you have been accepted. Your visa can be cancelled if you discontinue your studies or fail to meet the conditions of your visa.

Do I pay my course fees before applying for my student visa?

Yes. You will be required to pay tuition fees as outlined in your Letter of Offer and Acceptance before Melbourne Metropolitan College will issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). You will need the CoE to apply for your visa.

Do I need to study a full-time registered course to be granted a student visa?

Yes. You can only be granted a student visa if you intend to study a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.

Send us a message for Enrolment Enquiries

Have questions about a course or how to enrol? Enquire now and our enrolment corrdinators will get in touch.

Scroll to Top