Diploma of Leadership & Management&Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is at AQF Level 5, described in the Australian Qualifications Framework as the following. Graduates at this level will have specialised knowledge and skills for skilled/paraprofessional work and/or further learning. Graduates at this level will have technical and theoretical knowledge in a specific area or a broad field of work and learning. Graduates at this level will have a broad range of cognitive, technical and communication skills to select and apply methods and technologies to:
- analyse information to complete a range of activities
- provide and transmit solutions to sometimes complex problems
- transmit information and skills to others
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
40% Scholarship Make An Enquiry Now
- International students must be at least 18 years of age Must have completed Australian AQF Level 5 (Diploma) or higher or Equivalent of a three (3) year bachelor’s degree.
- These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 6.0 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.