BSB40215 CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS
(CRICOS Course Code: 0100390)
This qualification is at AQF Level 4, described in the Australian Qualifications Framework as the following.
Graduates at this level will have theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for specialised and/or skilled work and/or further learning.Graduates at this level will have broad factual, technical and some theoretical knowledge of a specific area or a broad field of work and learning. Graduates at this level will have a broad range of cognitive, technical and communication skills to select and apply a range of methods, tools, materials and information to:
- Complete routine and non-routine activities
- Provide and transmit solutions to a variety of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems.
Graduates at this level will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, judgement and defined knowledge responsibility in known or changing contexts and within broad but established parameters. This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as administrators or project officers in their chosen industry.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level may provide leadership, guidance and support to others.Persons working at this level are required to have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
Graduates of this qualification will be equipped with a broad skill set that can be applied to a variety of administrator roles, including but not limited to:
- Client administrator
- Administration coordinator
- Personal/executive assistant
- Project officer
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements||Core|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals||Elective|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment||Elective|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies||Elective|
|BSBITU401||Design and develop complex text documents||Elective|
|BSBWOR404||Develop work priorities||Elective|
|BSBMGT401||Show leadership in the workplace||Elective|
|BSBWOR403||Manage stress in the workplace||Elective|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents||Elective|
- Although there are no barriers to entry based on age (other than post school students over 18), gender, social or educational background. Potential students will: Students are required to bring their laptop or tablet to participate in this course. Be technology savvy to undertake the practical application of the online learning and assessment. Have foundation skills at a minimum of Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) level 3 listed
- The duration of the program is 52 weeks broken down into 40 weeks of delivery, and 12 weeks of holidays. 40 weeks of training delivery (13 hours per week over 2 days) and structured tutorial sessions (7 hours per week) plus 10 hours per week of self-paced activities and completing the assessments.
- The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum 20 hours per week.
- Students dedicate 10 hours per week to home study where they complete research, work through student guides and read the relevant chapters of their textbook and finalise assessments.
- Level 2, 335 Flinders Lane, Melbourne