BSB61015 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
(CRICOS Course Code: 0100390)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include Manager or Area Manager, Department Manager, Regional Manager, Team manager, Supervisor, Operations Manager, Sales team leader and Officer Manager.
MMC does not do any misleading claim or job guarantee or advertise any employment outcome with its courses.
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan||Core|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning||Elective|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information||Elective|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans||Elective|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan||Elective|
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy||Elective|
|BSBHRM604||Manage employee relations||Elective|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development||Elective|
Human Resources Manager
- Although there are no barriers to entry based on age (other than post school students over 18), gender, social or educational background. Potential students will: Students are required to bring their laptop or tablet to participate in this course. Be technology savvy to undertake the practical application of the online learning and assessment. Have foundation skills at a minimum of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) level 5 listed Where students cannot demonstrate the required English language skills the Training Manager will recommend students enrol in an appropriate English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) at their own cost to develop their foundations skills and English level to IELTS 5.5
- The duration of the program is 64 weeks broken down into 50 weeks of delivery, and 14 weeks of holidays. 50 weeks of training delivery (13 hours per week over 2 days) and structured tutorial sessions (7 hours per week) plus 16 hours per week of self-paced activities and completing the assessments.
- The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management involves classroom-based learning, trainer supported tutorials, self-paced activities and assessment. Students attend scheduled structured training for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Students dedicate 16 hours per week to home study where they complete research, work through student guides and read the relevant chapters of their textbook and finalise assessments.
- Level 2, 335 Flinders Lane, Melbourne